We are looking for our Director Business Development – USA to promote, facilitate and support the sale of Hawaiki’s capacity products and services to US customers.
Position: Director Business Development – USA
Commencement date: Q1 2019
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead sales and client-relationship management.
- Identify business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends and customers.
- Assess customers’ requirements and respond to requests for quotation, including preparation and submission of commercial offers as well as negotiation of capacity contracts.
- Build and expand strategic partnerships in the US.
- Proven experience – 5 years minimum – in the submarine cable industry and/or the sale of international capacity.
- Strong background in tendering, negotiation and contract forming.
- Good understanding of network engineering, product specifications and service levels.
- Proven experience in international projects, multidisciplinary team and multicultural environment.
- Superior interpersonal, communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and be proactive.
- High levels of trustworthiness, confidentiality and diplomacy.